Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Can't Stop the Excitement

I finally got around to creating another facebook event, this time for moving into the house. As far as I can tell it is a go-go-go. Last Friday we signed the last form before closing, and we reached an agreement on what was going to be fixed, or payed to be fixed. I did create an event last month to help organize the bachelorette party, and other important wedding info, like how the bridesmaid dresses finally came in. I found it sorta strange. They said they were late because of Chinese New Year . . . in March, when that is at the end of January / beginning of February. I don't actualy use facebook for much. Since my facebook is not linked to my main email this oftentimes results in me having no clue that I have invites to parties. Whoops. As with many things, you volunteer to share, and there is no better way to share certain news than facebook.

The plan this weekend was to get as much done as possible. The reality was that most of what I wanted to get done didn't. There is much packing, and thanking, and cleaning that needs to get done.  I did make pizza, I did start writing thank you notes, and I did take care of registry issues, but it certainly was a very lazy weekend.

An asymmetric fractal, and what I decided to enter for the weekly challenge. All variations were horseshoe, except for the final transform, which was bipolar.

And a feral fractal, just because I could. Occasionally I feel like I get stuck in a rut, so I take the flame that comes out of the random batch, and I polish it using all of the apo manipulating skills I have. The results tend to give me new ideas, or at the very least spice things up. It is feral because if you cruise DA looking at fractals, there are plenty of renders out there that are not very far removed from the crap apo spits out. Before you know better, feral fractals are all you can make.

I might be in a spiral rut.
Can't stop the spirals! Maybe I should try something new. . .

I don't have many pictures, I just quick ran and took some.

 I finished the first cable cluster yesterday, and today I will likely make some progress on the plain ribbing before getting to a row with a single cable. I might be done with this sweater this week. Exciting!

That's all for now, take care guys

Molly : )

No comments:

Post a Comment