Tuesday, July 24, 2012

So This Day Last Month Was a Big Deal

I got married :D

I figure the 1 month anniversary is a decent time to talk about it.

All of the pictures are in now, so yesterday I was going through them and remembering what happened.

The day was a complete happiness explosion. I do not know if it is physically possible to be that happy, for that long.

The kisses were sweeter, the hugs were tighter, the drama so distant it was insignificant, and honestly there was a happiness feedback loop between the DSLO and I, that just built continuously upon itself. As soon as I saw him that day, everything was wonderful. He was my favorite part.

The day started with breakfast at a diner in GH. It is my new favorite thing, because it is a New Mexico themed restaurant. You can get things smothered in green chiles! And they had cherry flavored coffee. Basically, I decided that everyone was going to have a stress free day. My sister's wedding had been fairly stressful getting everywhere and doing everything, so we started early, and we had a ton of time between things, and it worked.

From breakfast we went and had hair and makeup done. My hairstylist and I shared a few mutual friends from high school, so it was a little funny being able to swap stories. We had a vague idea about what the hair should be like, and a few do-dads to stick in my hair. It turned out very different than the trial run, but it turned out great.

From there, we walked though the art fair going on in downtown GH, with a lot of crazy looks. and then we drove to GR. We had lunch at noodles and co. I had the truffle mac and cheese. It was delicious, but I couldn't finish it because I was caught somewhere between full from breakfast, nervous, and excited. From there we went to the venue, suited up, and started the photo taking process.

From there, the full wedding album tells the story.


Looks like that completely set off the happiness positive feedback loop.

Hell, the rest of what happened isn't important. Only that look is.

That's all for now, take care guys

Molly : )

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding photos! The venue is gorgeous, and so are you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laura! It was a truly fantastic day.

      Delete