Friday, August 10, 2012

Ravellenics Days 13-14 + FO Friday!

It is amazing what setting aside some knitting time can do for the progress of a sock.

I called for two meetings of my knitting group, because 1, we didn't meet last week, and 2, I seem to be pretty bad about just playing on the internet instead of knitting.

 Day 13 saw some decent progress. Gusset completed! See hands for approximate sock progress.


Day 14 was the end of the monstrous socks.

 
Hurrah! I succeeded with at least one Ravellenics project!


The DSLO, tried one on, and expressed that he as surprised at how well it fit. Grrrr, that Doofus! The last pair I made him were Skews, so it isn't like that type of sock was designed for comfort, they were designed for craziness.

What now? I have to knit myself a sock in 3 days! Go go go!


 The apo challenge this week was to make a spherical gem fractal. I have the original rendering on my laptop. It is going to go for more than 70 hours. The one above took about 6 hours on the workputer. Eight cores, I love you!


I am trying something new, since I cooicidentally finished a project on Friday.

That is all for now, take care guys!

Molly : )

1 comment:

  1. Your renders are great! The socks are pretty cool, too :). Good luck getting yours finished.

    ReplyDelete