Thursday, May 16, 2013

Land of Enchantment

Several very wonderful things occurred.

1.) The road trip across part of the country was a success. The poor Probe was not overloaded, we could see out of the back.


Nothing broke on the road. The car will probably keep rolling.Somewhere in Texas is an abandoned plastic baggie of beads with my notched piece of copper wire.


2.) We made it to the Land of Enchantment, and green chile.


3.) Unpacking was a snap, because the poor Probe is a 2 door car.



4.) Coffee and Internet were restored. The coffee was easy, getting my computer to accept the gift of internet was much more challenging. It is 8 years old, and well, it turns out I haven't tried to use the network cable in at least 4. In a surprise move it broke sometime between now and then with no loss of performance.


I am also liking my little knitting nook. I normally keep the shades open and just watch people walk by.

Watch this space tomorrow. I have some FO's to share, and I didn't make it for WIP Wednesday.

That's all for now, take care guys

Molly : )

4 comments:

  1. Coffee, internet and knitting. Got your priorities straight, there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can get pretty far with just coffee, internet and knitting :D

      The rest takes time and work to get right.

      Molly : )

      Delete
  2. After having made several moves over the course of my lifetime (I think I made about 11 in total, the average person makes 8 - I did that before graduating high school), I can tell you the coffee, internet, knitting and clean underwear are all that matter for the first couple of days. The clean underwear is at times negotiable. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an excellent supply of clean underwear. A non-negotiable item was having a washer and dryer in my apartment, since well, I prefer my underwear to be a private matter :D

      Molly : )

      Delete