Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Episode 39: Serious Stashquisitions

Hello All! The episode is super duper long this week. I had a lot to talk about, and well, I didn't talk about it very quickly did I?

 Our haul : )


Knitting:
Strandwanderer
Maurits

Spinning:
Fiber Optic Merino Silk gradient in Indigo to Emerald

Stashquisitions:
My Imagine It! Swap package
Oink Pigments
Cascade Heritage Sock Yarn
Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light
Wollmeise Lace in Stella Polaris
Other fun goodies

Corriedale x (Shetland x BFL) fleece at The Fiber Event from Psalm 23 Farm


A Special Segment on Socks:
The types of heels I have knit

How they fit on my feet
How can socks go wrong?
What are the important considerations when making a sock fit you
I will be putting this out as a separate segment, so don't feel the need to watch it too.

Random and All Over the Place:
The Oldest Anything KAL ends May 31st, there is still plenty of time to join in.
Sorry for the lack of links
The sweater buttons are not restocked, so the sweater isn't quite done yet
I had a great time with Joyatee at The Fiber Event
Recording again April 29, 2014

That's all for now, take care guys

Molly : )

No comments:

Post a Comment